William E. Mandry
My firm is a general civil practice, focusing on personal injury claims and injuries to citizens in the State of New Jersey. I also focus on claims against insurance companies for their failure to make payment of insurance claims, bad faith and disregard for the obligations that insurance companies have to their insured and citizens of the State of New Jersey.
I offer aggressive, professional and personal representation of clients in personal injury and insurance claims. I represent clients in death cases and personal injury cases caused by automobiles, trucks, defective products, dangerous premises which result in slip and falls, dog bit injuries, traumatic brain and head injuries and all other aspects of personal injuries caused by the negligence of persons or parties.
I represent clients in every level of the New Jersey State and the Federal Court System.
The corner stone of my successes is the sincere dedication that I have to my practice and to my clients. I work hard to maintain good lines of communication with my clients and I have an efficient and dedicated office staff to assist clients in all aspects of their cases. My clients are treated with integrity and respect for their needs, goals and objectives. I focus on intelligent and legal representation and pledge to listen and communicate with my clients.
I am a trial lawyer. I will try the most difficult case without fear of my adversary. The insurance carriers know this fact and I use it to my client's advantage. From my years of experience, I am also aware that there are times that cases need to be settled and I make my recommendation of that consideration based upon the facts of the case.
I use the latest technology and cost effective methods to provide services in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
I take my client's cases seriously. I am an experienced and dedicated litigator.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate / Insurance
- 5% Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- 20% Serious Injuries
- 70% Dangerous Premises / Slip and Fall
- Dog Bites
- Workmen's Compensation
- Construction and Other Work-Site Accidents
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1983
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor - 1982
- Rutgers The State University of New Jersey, Cook College, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Bachelor of Science - 1977
- Town of Phillipsburg - Municipal Attorney
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Michael Perrucci, Associate, 1998 - 1986
- Administrative Office of Court, Hon. John F. Kingfield, J.S.C. and Hon. Paul Aaroe, J.S.C., Law Clerk, 1982 - 1983
- Dewey, Ballantine, Palmer & Wood, Esqs., Associate, 1977 - 1979